Latte Art is a creation of drawings with only the use of Espresso and milk as a paint. It is a method created by the Italians, brought and perfected in the United States by Howard Schultz in his coffee shop in Seattle (Espresso Vivace 1980). Latte Art is a mixture of technique, determination and tenacity.
This course focuses on the art and technique aimed to conquest the customer's loyalty. It's the final touch the barista adds to an espresso exquisitely prepared. Latte Art has increased its importance due to its visual presentation and impact to the costumer, the demand for this course in the coffee shops around the world is growing. The objective of this course is not only to create a drawing but also to prepare a perfect drink with an exquisite and balanced flavour.
*Good knowledge of Barista is required to participate in this course.
- Mastering the milk emulsion and understanding its chemical properties.
- Discovering the primarily material, types of milk.
- Physical and chemical properties of the milk.
- Time and temperature factor.
- Introduction to etching.
- Freestyle Pouring: Heart and Rosetta.
- Signature drinks
Lenght: 1 day
Schedule: 9:00 - 18:00