We recommend you to do the course of Green Coffee Analysis before this course in order to have a good understanding of the product and search for its best roasting profile.
In this course, you will learn the main techniques to get the best out of your green coffee.
- Theory and practice of roasting stages, heat transfer
- Roasting process.
- Physical progression of the coffee roasting process
- Safety and maintenance
- Physical and chemical changes during the roast.
- Operation and use of the machine.
- Produce a roast profile and description of the properties of a roasted coffee
For this course we use professional and semi-professional sample roasters.
Schedule: 9:00h - 18:00h
At the end of the course, students will have the knowledge and skills necessary to pass the Roasting Foundation Certification.