Studentes should be able to dial in a brew recipe, make a full range of drinks with quality and speed, as well as understand the basic requirements for customer service and maintenance.
- Coffee tree and varieties
- Farmer life
- Origin and sensory characteristics
- Process and wet milling
- Coffee machine: Extraction and maintenance service
- Grinders and maintenance service
- Barista Station
- Espresso recipes and ratios
- Discuss about specialty coffees
Lengh: 2 days
Schedule: 9:00 - 18:00
At the end of the course, students will have the knowledge and skills necessary to pass the Barista Intermediate Certification.