On March 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 6th and 7th, 2020 we will hold an intensive block of courses that include training in Green Coffee Analysis Foundation, Sensory Foundation, Roasting Foundation and Intermediate.
- Green Coffee Botany Nutrients, climate, maturation, harvest, profit and their influences on the final product.
- Visual analysis.
- Defects and interferences in the flavour.
- Analysis of results
- Guidelines and procedures for setting up a cupping table
- Sensory evaluation, origin nuances, roasting profiles and characteristics in the cup.
- Group discussion and review of coffees and their flavors.
- Theory and practice of the stages of the roasting cycle, heat transfer.
- Roasting mechanics.
- Physical-chemical aspects of roasting.
- Handling and use of the machine.
- Different types of roasting.
Planning: 24h of theory and 15h of practice.
Possibility to get certified by modules Green Coffee Skills, Sensory Skills and Roasting Skills.
*Certifications are not included in the course price.
Date: 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 6th and 7th of March 2020
Location: Mare Terra Coffee Institute