The last step to become a Professional Barista, a training that includes the study of all the variables to be trained in high quality coffee.
*Course that can be subsidised by the Social Security (for more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can send you the necessary documentation).
Designed to deepen the barista's skills and knowledge when the student has already taken the Intermediate Barista course.
- Coffee Today
- Coffee Beans: Effects of Altitude on Bean Flavour and Density
- Farmers' Challenges
- Processes. Traditional processes and the world of fermentations.
- Packaging, storage and freshness. Degassing and storage temperatures
- Workspace and Flow Management
- Grinding: Mill and Grinding Wheel Performance
- Espresso Machine: Temperature, Boiler System Types and Pressure Systems
- Espresso Blending: Blend Construction and Pre- and Post-Roast Blending
- Extraction measurement tools and techniques
- Sensory: Organic Acids and Sensory Evaluation
- Milk: Milk Composition and Processing / Foam Creation, Quality and Stability / Proteolysis and Lipolysis
- Water Quality: Measurements / Water Filtration and Analysis Systems / Function and Types of Water Filtration Systems
- Simple Financial Concepts