The First Step in your Coffee Training
Exquisite and Balanced Drinks
- The Milk
- How to vaporize milk
- Aspects of a Well-Creamed Milk
- Principles of Latte Art
- Milk-based Specialty Drink Menu
OnLine Training Course that consists of a dynamic and interactive training with all the assistants to the course. The module lasts 3 hours and is led by an expert in the field.
Seats are limited and there is a maximum of 10 participants per session. Each participant will receive a diploma at the end of the course.
- Spain: from 16 to 19 hours
- Andorra: from 4pm to 7pm
- Argentina: from 12 to 15 hours
- Bolivia: from 11 am to 2 pm
- Chile: from 1pm to 4pm
- Colombia: from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Costa Rica: 10 am to 1 pm
- Ecuador: from 11 am to 2 pm
- El Salvador: 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Guatemala: from 10 am to 1 pm
- Honduras: from 10 am to 1 pm
- Mexico: from 10 am to 1 pm
- Nicaragua: 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Panama: from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Uruguay: from 1pm to 4pm
- Venezuela: from 12:30 to 15:30
- USA East: 10 am to 1 pm
- USA West: from 7 to 10 hours
- USA Central: 9 am to 12 pm
- Mexico Centre: from 9 to 12 hours
- Mexico Southeast: from 8 to 11 hours
- Mexico Pacifico: from 9 am to 12 pm